Hulsey Episcopal Center Banner

In the late 1800’s a brave and adventurous shepherd, Warren Bacon, came to Lubbock from Missouri to grow and tend his flocks of sheep, to live, and to prosper. Through many trials and tribulations he created a magnificent home where today a shepherd of another more human flock continues to grow and tend his “sheep.” The Bishop Sam Hulsey Episcopal Center, known also as the historic Bacon House, located at 1802 Broadway, has enjoyed a lively past and lives on in the hearts of Lubbock-ites as the home of the Episcopal Church in Northwest Texas. 

View a video about the Center...